Wednesday, February 09, 2005

I tried to avoid it!

We officially have a family blog.

What's a Blog?
"Blog" is short for Web log, which can be anything from a news site to an online journal. Blogs allow you to instantly publish your thoughts and ideas from anywhere.
People all over the world have blogs. It's a fun and easy way to keep in touch with your friends, post links to interesting webpages, or just record your thoughts.


I fought it long enough, but I realized it was the only logical way to keep our family and friends up to date on what we are doing. It makes sense because the last thing Kyle wants to do when he gets home from work, is work on our personal web site. So I have officially taken the reigns. Don't be mistaken though I'm sure with the new format and the fact that he will realize it doesn't need to be perfect Kyle will be posting here too. So enjoy and let us know what you think!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohmygod, this is really funny to me because I just learned about blogs last night and I actually thought to myself "hey, we should do a Valencia family blog!". But then I came back to reality and remembered about the Tommy website Bert started several months ago that nothing has been done with since. I love your blog, I'll be checking back! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Tina, This is really neat. Some cute pictures. Easton is a real doll. Hope you are feeling well. Hi to Kyle.
Love, Aunt Tootie